Ordering & Delivery
How to Place Your Order
Simply browse our new online catalogue of fresh and cooked meats, cold buffet platters and fresh vegetables, adding each item to your Basket.
Some items are priced per item, others per pack, and others are sold by weight, for any item with a drop down menu for options, you will need to select whichever option you would like to order.
When you have finished shopping, click on View Your Basket, where you can review and amend your current order.
Please note that we currently only accept online orders with a minimum value of £100 for free home delivery, all orders under £100 can be collected at any of our stores.
You will be asked to Register your details before you Checkout, if you haven't already done so. This is just to ensure that we have your full address and contact details so that we can process your order without delay. Please refer to our Privacy/Terms & Conditions for further details of how we store and use your information.
Once you have Registered you can continue with the Checkout process, this will give you the option of paying instantly online via PayPal's secure transaction system; no PayPal account is required, you simply enter your debit or credit card details and we immediately receive your order and payment. You will also then receive an email to confirm your payment from PayPal, and another email from us to confirm the details of your order.
Alternatively, if you would prefer not to make an online payment, you will be given the option of printing out a Printable Order form, which you can then send to us via fax or post. You will be asked to confirm whether you would prefer to make your payment using a debit or credit card by phone, or to send a cheque with your Postal Order.
Please note that orders will not be processed until full payment has been received and is cleared into our account, so for urgent orders we recommend online or telephone payments to ensure a speedy delivery!
Online Shop Delivery Terms & Times
Initially, we are offering our online ordering and delivery service to customers in the following areas:
Online Shop Delivery Times
- Orders must be received by 3pm for Next Day Delivery.
- We do not offer Sunday Deliveries (except for Buffets & Catering Orders).
- There is a minimum value for all online orders of £100.
- Please confirm your preference for Morning or Afternoon Delivery in the Comments field during Checkout.
Buffets & Catering Delivery Terms & Times
- Daytime Delivery: Monday to Saturday inclusive (9am - 5pm Monday to Friday, 9am - 3pm on Saturday)
Online orders and delivery for Buffets and Catering is available in the same areas as above.
- Please allow a minimum of 3 days notice for all Buffet & Catering orders.
- Sunday Deliveries for Buffet & Catering orders are subject to an additional charge - please contact for details.
- Please contact us to discuss your delivery requirements in more detail.
- This service includes delivery of your chosen buffet and catering products, prices do not include table layout or decoration.